Tuesday, October 28, 2014

How Tumblr Saved My blog?

How Tumblr Saved My blog?

Why you should use tumblr auto posting widget?


Our world is full of bad people. These bad people also try to harm us good people by the means of internet! They try to steal information, They try to hack secretTumblr WordPress Backup information and data, They try to lure people into scams or simply they try to destroy your websites because they have nothing better to do.But....


In my case the my website/blog which was on wordpress got attacked and got destroyed 5 times again and again. Reason? no reason just for fun. My bandwidth got eaten, My data got messed up and finally my whole blog got destroyed. I have used many kinds of tactics to backup and create the website again and again but all was lost until i used Tumblr. In this story Tumblr is no less than a hero. Why? Because i was able to retrieve every word of article and also links easily even after they got completely destroyed and annihilated.

You might be thinking why I don't use any kind of security well you learn from your mistakes but I will tell you how I secured my wordpress site in other article. Right now I am here to tell you how I preserved and backup my every article on tumblr with the html links and banner links and that helped me alot.

When the hackers destroyed my site I was devastated because it got destroyed so many times in the past but last time the blogs were also deleted. But tumblr helped me a lot and saved me a lot of hard work that I had put into my work and articles,

What did i used? I got the plugin that auto post your wordpress posts to the social networking sites like facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram, linkidin, pinterest and many more. You can get the plugin here if you want. The plugin name is Social Network Auto Poster and you can get it here.

Simply go to tumblr and create a blog that is similar to your blog and connect to tumblr with this plugin. You can also post on facebook and twitter but not from the plugin page, From the tumblr settings you can also connect your facebook account and twitter account and when you post on your wordpress blog your post will also be posted to the tumblr and other accounts that you connect simultaneously.

What is the benefit of this auto poster? well like I said that if your blog get attacked by hackers or your blog got damaged or something similar you will always have a backup and easy to see articles on your tumblr blog and you can restore your blog any time you want.

Many people at this point will ask what happened to backup support in wordpress well my answer will be that sometimes the backup of the files don't restore and you simply get a error and you think you spent your life and this is what you get in return. So don't rely on those backup software and use this auto poster to backup your blog on tumblr the best platform to blog.

if you have any kind of comments or have any kind of questions regarding the installation of the social network auto poster then you can discuss below and I will gladly give answer to your questions and your problems.

Happy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment